FAQ:1.What axis does the keyboard use?Outemu mechanical switch, 50 million times life pure copper foot shaft. 2.What is the difference between the green axis and the red axis? Green axis is the representative axis of mechanical keyboard. It crackles and crackles with crisp sound. It has a sense of bringing in, but it’s noisy. Buyers who are afraid of noise must not choose green axis. Red axis is quiet, not as noisy as green axis, but the red axis triggers faster. It’s the favorite of game and office people.
- Keyboard Size:6.5×6.8×2.8cm;keyboard:about 72g;Material:High-grade ground plexiglass;Outemu mechanical switch, 50 million times life pure copper foot shaft.
- RGB version:RGB Full color,Support a variety of color adjustment, brightness can be adjusted at will;4 layers key settings can be switched at will.
- Outemu mechanical switch, 50 million times life pure copper foot shaft.Application: OUS ,office, drawing, game, program editing, etc.; Suit for: MAC / windows laptop or desktop computer
- Supporting 24 macros: A set of key commands. Can achieve a key copy and paste such as a combination of keys(for example:ctrl+c/Q+W+E).you can also press a key to type out a password account, and so on.
- Package include:1*9 keys keyboard;1*Type C cable;1*Change keycap tool